Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ephesians 4:32

This is the first scripture verse I've memorized as a Grace believer.
Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
There is a person in my life that I don't have to deal with often, but do not like at all.

I pray as I mature in my Christian walk with the Lord that I will be able to follow this scripture verse and deal with that person as the doctrine directs me.

The preceding scripture verse is also very good:
Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
Are you saved? Would you like to know where you will spend eternity? I invite you to visit Do You Know Where You Will Spend Eternity? from Florida Grace Bible Berean Church. Please notify me if this link breaks!

No comments: